Please take a moment to read our policies prior to booking your stay. Thank you!
Cancellations and Changes
Due to our intimate size, cancellations affect us significantly, so we strictly adhere to our stated policies. Changes or cancellations must be made 14 days prior to the date of your reservation. If you cancel outside 14 days you will receive a refund of your deposit less a $25 processing charge. If you cancel within 14 days of your reservation, the first night prepayment made at time of booking will be forfeited. Bookings made within 14 days are firm.
- On some Holidays and Special Events, there is a 30 day cancellation period for all reservations. There may be a longer cancellation period with certain contract bookings.
- Changing your reservation after your initial reservation may affect the rate and/or availability of rooms.
- The first night is charged (prepayment) at time reservation is accepted. All remaining balances are charged upon arrival.
- If you do not check-in on the date of your reservation and you have not called to cancel before the day of check-in, you will be charged for the entirety of your reserved stay.
- You are responsible for all nights reserved. We regret no refunds for early departures or unused nights.
- There is at least a 2-night minimum on weekends during high season, more for holiday/special events. Please inquire.
Extra People in Cottages/Children/Infants
- Please call ahead (707-869-8105) if the number of people in your party exceeds 2 (for all cottages except 2 bedroom cottages) or 4 (for 2 bedroom cottages) even if the extra guests are infants or children.
- Not all cottages can accommodate extra people and not all cottages are appropriate for children/infants.
- If you arrive with more people (adults or children or infants) than your cottage can accommodate and have not pre-arranged for the extra persons/children/infants, then we may not be able to honor your booking.
- If we are able to accommodate, there is an “extra person” charge of $35/night for any additional persons including infants and children.
Check-In and Check-Out
Check-in is between 3 and 6 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Late arrivals: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 6 PM so we can arrange to put your key in a lockbox.
There is no smoking allowed in the cottages, on the decks, by the pool, or in the parking area. Guests are only allowed to smoke in a designated smoking area located in our garden area.
Quiet hours are from 10pm until 8:30 am. We ask people to move inside from their outdoor porches at 10 PM, the latest. We don’t allow loud talking or disruptive partying. We don’t allow radios, CD players, ipods, etc. anywhere (even the pool area) unless you are using earbuds. If you wish to be vacationing with a “party” atmosphere, we can provide referrals.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept these credit cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Diner’s Club
Please note: Not all of our cottages are dog-friendly. You cannot make your reservation on-line if you are bringing a dog. You need to call 707-869-8105 to make your reservation if your pet will be with you. If you come with your pet, and you have not informed us, we will not be able to accommodate unless there is a pet-friendly cottage available. In our pet-friendly cottages, we only allow “well-behaved” dogs.
Here are the specifics dog policies:
- There is a $25 charge for each dog per night.
- Your dog may not be left alone in guest rooms.
- Please keep your dog on a leash in public areas per county law.
- When you choose to have breakfast on your deck, your dog is welcome to join you.
- We ask that your dog be clean, well groomed, and have current shots and flea & tick care.
- An aggressive dog is not welcome, nor are young pups.
- If your dog is disturbing other guests (barking, aggression), you will be asked to leave and will be responsible for your entire reservation.
- Your dog must be good around other people and other dogs.
- You will be responsible for any damages, injury or lost revenue, that may be caused by your dog.
- Your credit card on file will be charged for any and all damage done by your dog.
- Dogs are not allowed in Pool Area. Dogs are not allowed in main lodge/lobby during breakfast.
“Cozy getaway with beautiful gardens. The cottages are clean, comfortable, and create the perfect getaway. This place gives the illusion that you have escaped to the woods, white still being conveniently close to town and walking distance to restaurants. The pool lounge was the ideal place to wind down after a long day in the sun at the river. We couldn’t ask for a better stay and can’t wait to return!”
– San Francisco @ TripAdvisor