Specials & Packages
Rejuvenate your soul without stress on your pocket book. Fern Grove Cottages is the perfect destination for your Wine Country exploration, exhilarating hikes and bike rides or river expedition. Or just relax under our numerous giant redwoods.
3rd Night Free
Book 2 nights and get the 3rd night free – from December 1, 2019 through April 30, 2020.
*When booking online, please mention “3rd night free special” in Special Accommodations Section. You will receive an email that will indicates the new total for the room, excluding the 3rd night.
- Must request when booking your stay. New reservations only. Free night is least expensive night.
- This offer cannot be combined with other specials/gift cards and discounts.
- Reservations must be made either by calling us at 707-869-8105 or making reservation through website at ferngrove.com.
- We will not accept reservations from other sites for the “3rd night free” special.
- Offer is also subject to availability.
Golf Getaway Special!
Stay for 3 nights (Mon through Thu) at Fern Grove and GOLF FOR FREE at nearby Northwood Golf Club.
Your golf package includes:
One or two players
Nine or eighteen holes
One power cart
A celebratory bottle of champagne upon your arrival at Fern Grove
- Please call Fern Grove Cottages directly (707-869-805) to make reservations and to arrange for tee times.
- This package is not available on weekends, holidays, or during special events.
- It cannot be combined with other specials and is subject to availability.
“Wonderful place for a Staycation or family vacation! First, I was in the two-bedroom family cottage, which included two full bathrooms and two decks. I switched over to a one bedroom, which was decorated in a bird theme. I loved it, as my son is an avid birder! This cottage also had a sink and refrigerator. The best place about the Fern Grove Cottages is the flowers, which are extremely well tended. The dahlias are glorious and abundant, with numerous hydrangeas and roses sprinkled into the mix. The breakfast each morning was a wonderful way to start the day, and the proprietor, Jenny, was always friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Breakfast consisted of some kind of homemade croissant or scone, granola, fresh fruit, yogurt, and it was fresh and inviting. Guests can eat on a lovely patio with tables cut from redwood slabs. Did I forget to mention the redwoods? They are abundant as a backdrop to the exceedingly clean and well-maintained cottages. Another plus for Fern Grove is the location, which is within walking distance to the town and numerous restaurants and shops. The swimming pool holds steadily at 80 degrees, and I enjoyed floating on my raft in it. Also, rooms are available for dogs. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it highly to people wanting a perfect spot for a family vacation by the Russian River.”
– TripAdvisor @ Santa Rosa, CA