Covid-19 Safe Practices & Policies
At Fern Grove Cottages, our goal is to keep our guests and staff safe. We want guests to relax and enjoy their stay in the Russian River area.
- There are 18 cottages on property. All rooms have a single non- shared entrance; All cottages have private patios or decks.
- In common areas (check-in area, pool area, wine garden) there is hand sanitizer available.
- Our large pool area makes social distancing easy. The chairs and tables are disinfected regularly.
- Our beautiful wine garden has 2 barbeques (1 gas; 1 charcoal), seating and tables, and a fire pit. Social distancing is easily attained in this area and the furniture is disinfected regularly.
- Our bicycles (Fern Grove Cruisers) will be disinfected after each use.
- Our lobby will only be used for check-in/check-out; it will be closed for socializing.
- The staff will not service cottages daily. New towels and amenities may be requested at front desk.
- Breakfast items will be available in the wine garden from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Each of our employees has received training in cleaning/sanitizing procedures per CDC, State, and local regulations.
- Our staff practices social distancing and will be wearing masks.
- Each of our cottages is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival. All surfaces, furniture, linens and amenities are sanitized.
- All common areas are sanitized regularly.
Each guest will receive Welcome Information upon arrival which will help you enjoy your stay. Click here to review in advance. Our team continues to monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our local agencies and city officials for updates and guidance and to ensure our safety precautions and cleaning protocols are in line with CDC recommendations.